The Telguard TG-SCI Plus with SafetyNet offers the best of both worlds for today’s security customers. It combines the economics of broadband with the always-on, reliable protection of cellular. Wi-Fi, an opportunistic path for alarm communications, can occasionally become unavailable. SafetyNet, the industry’s first hot standby cellular pathway that is fully pay-on-demand, ensures that alarm signals are always transmitted to the central station.
- The industry's first universal communicator combining broadband with pay-on-demand cellular.
- The TG-SCI Plus SafetyNet feature allows cellular to immediately back up Wi-Fi when the broadband pathway becomes unavailable.
- SafetyNet reduces monthly cellular costs to less than $1 per month.
- The TG-SCI Plus offers the choice of Wi-Fi only, Wi-Fi primary (SafetyNet), or cellular only.
- Supports virtually all alarm formats using dial capture for universal panel compatibility.
- Easily add new recurring revenue to existing Telguard installations.
- Works with new or existing HomeControl Flex installations.
Call 800-533-3794 for more information.